Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Daisy folding

Folding squares of paper is called teabag folding, and this one uses printed papers of daisies. An easy fold sequence is used for each square and then 8 slotted together to make the shape. I usually put a brad or a gem stone in the centre so it looks odd when I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment